Here is an opportunity to combine fabric painting and stencilling techniques to create a simple table runner
Can be run as a one or two day workshop.
One Day Workshop
- Students use a hand dyed or commercial background gradated or striped fabric.
- Fabric will be cut into varying triangular shapes and stitched to form a table runner.
- Instructions will also be provided for matching hexagonal table mats and can be started if time permits
Two Day Workshop
- Students will be provided white fabric, fabric paints and a selection of stencils to create their own original fabric
- This fabric will then be cut and stitched as for the One Day Workshop
- Cutting proportional triangular blocks
- Free motion quilting
- Fabric painting and stencilling and stamping – Day Two
Materials fee of $30 (Day Two only) can be added to supply all paints and fabrics and stamping material or they can be made available for sale on the day of the workshop or before the workshop through the Dyed & Gone to Heaven Online Store.